Thursday, September 11, 2008

Well, it was 8:00 a.m. our time when the tragic 9/11 happened. We were in the 3rd grade and i remember sitting there being scared to death and watching it over and over again on t.v. Us kids weren't the only ones scared the teachers were too. I remember the teachers walking in and out of the classrooms and down the halls because they were so frightened. When i went home that day on the news I remember them saying that people jumped out of buildings just so that they wouldn't get burned to death! I just don't know why people could be so heartless to kill so many people! :(


2 comments:

The Vannoy Family said...

Just had to check out my favorite student's blog! You're doing a great job! You are awesome!

kaylee said...

Hey Mrs. Vannoy
You are my favorite teacher.
Love ya, kaylee