Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's a dog world!


Aloha! My name is Oreo. I live on the wonderful island of Hawaii. I love to come out here by the beach and sniff the smell of fresh ocean water. Me and my other dawgs come out here every day and try getting a tan. For some reason though the front side of my body doesn't tan. The other side of my body tans pretty well thought. I have gotten a little dark on that side. As you can tell I am the top dawg around here. Everybody bows down to me what I say goes. I am a real lazy dawg. I sleep all day and drink pina coladas. Mmmm... my fav. When I am not sleeping or drinking pina coladas, we play this game its called "Loser Goes and Gets It!" Its an awesome game. Of course its awesome umm... I made it up. I don't have one of those weird looking bosses telling me what to do all the time. As intelligent as I am I haven't figured out what them creatures are. They get on my nerves. Especially those real short one with long hair and small umm... feet. They like to mess up the furr and talk to you funny.
But thats pretty much my life! See yall dawgs later




No comments: